This food tour celebrates delicious local food along the Antrim Coast Road and Glens, on part of the world-famous Causeway Coastal Route.
- Full day guided food tour
- Full day guided tour, food then Giants Causeway visit
- Full day Ulster Scots Heritage Guided Tour with Ulster Scots Food
- Half day guided food tour (private groups only).
Ballyronan Industrial Estate,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Northern Ireland food tasting plates at several venues
- Causeway Coastal Route, from Whitehead to Cushendun
- Luxury Coach, style & comfort with your tour concierge
- Enjoy a few legends, facts and stories as we hug the coast
- Departs Glengall Street Belfast, Whitehead & by request
Whitehead, The Bank House
Experience one of Northern Ireland's most inviting delis, celebrating all things local and international.
Larne, Ann's Pantry
Time to enjoy award-winning produce from Northern Ireland's best bakery.
Ballygally, Ballygally Castle
Experts in food providence offer a spiriting combination of Northern Irish tapas and gin.
Glenarm, Glenarm Castle Estate and Tea Rooms
An organic selection encased by a unique walled garden.
Carnlough, The Londonderry Arms Hotel
Arkle offers a winning toast to the ‘water of life'.
Cushendun, Mary McBride's and The Little Black Door
A final toast and food taster will seal the experience.