Immerse yourself in the story of Irish emigration at the museum that brings it to life.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Immerse yourself in the story of Irish emigration
- Journey from the thatched cottages of Ulster to the log cabins of the American Frontier
- Superb value for money day out
A Step In Time Exhibition
A Step in Time: The Story of Irish Dance has almost 100 objects telling the story of Irish dance at home and away over the last 125 years, drawing on collections from across National Museums NI. The exhibition includes references to the 1904 Feis in the Glens of Antrim and to the work of The Gaelic League in promoting Irish language, dance, and traditional crafts in the USA in the early 1900s. Personal stories of emigrants and those who travelled abroad as performers are woven into the exhibition and explored further in a series of events associated with the exhibition.
- Adults: £9
- Children (5-18 years): £5.50
- Concession: £7
- Family (2 adults & 3 children): £25
- Family (1 adult & 3 children): £19
- Children under 5 years: Free