Situated in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter beside St. Anne’s Cathedral, the Northern Ireland War Memorial is an accredited museum which is a must see for anybody with an interest in Northern Ireland’s role in the Second World War.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Located within Cathedral Quarter beside St Anne's Cathedral
- Various original artworks on display
- Stained glass designer Stanley Murray Scott memorial window
- A copper frieze commemorating the vital industries in NI
- Original portrait of Victoria Cross recipient James Magennis