- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Maryville House is a fine example of a Victorian Gentleman’s residence situated on the cosmopolitan Lisburn Road in South Belfast.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Afternoon Tea: Petit-fours, sandwiches, home-made scones
- Victorian Tearooms: Need a place to relax and take a break?
- Home-Baked Fayre: Various selection of home-made treats
- Bed and Breakfast: Caters to singles, couples and families
- Extensive Breakfast Menu: Full Irish fry, Eggs Ben and more
Step back to the 1900's and enjoy afternoon tea in one of Belfast's most elegant period homes. Afternoon tea at Maryville House consists of a choice of freshly prepared sandwiches, home made scones with fresh cream and jam and a selection of little treats, all of which are home made and served on a three tier cake stand with fine china. To quench your thirst, guests can enjoy refreshments from the vast selection of loose leaf teas and freshly prepared barista coffees.
Tea room opening hours: Sunday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm, Saturday 8am – 6pm.
Catering for large groups and private parties is available on request. Booking is essential. To book, call 028 9068 1510.