- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Dundonald Touring Caravan Park i a four-star camper stop, situated in a quiet corner of Dundonald Leisure Park.
The Park is open from mid-March to November each year, while an Air de Service facility is available throughout the winter season, from December to March.
- 10 pitches for tents on site
- 22 pitchers for caravans/motorhomes on site
- Electric, water and waste hook up
- Hot showers
- Infant changing facilities
- Disabled facilities
- Laundry room
- Indoor dishwashing facilities.
Entry to the caravan park is via Keypad Access, following successful online booking. Appointed codes will be valid from 2pm on day of arrival until 12noon on day of departure.
Supermarkets, shops, banks and restaurants can be found in the village of Dundonald, 1km from the Park.
Adjacent to the Caravan Park is Dundonald International Ice Bowl, which offers a host of fun activities under the one roof:
- Olympic size ice rink
- Tenpin bowling centre
- Indiana Land soft play adventure world.
Neighbouring the Park, you will also find an eight-screen cinema, American adventure golf and a number of licensed restaurants.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Only 5 miles from Belfast
- Perfect location to explore the city and County Down coast
- Olympic size ice rink, ten pin bowling and Indianaland
- Clip 'n' Climb - adventure climbing walls
- 8-screen cinema and American adventure golf