The AC Hotel Belfast, located on the waterfront, is the first Marriott hotel in Northern Ireland.
90 Donegall Quay,
Key Hotel Facilities
- 188 Bedrooms
- 2 Boardrooms
- AC Fitness Room
- Riverside Terrace
- Views of Titanic Belfast
- Novelli at City Quays Restaurant
- 2.6 miles from Belfast City Airport
- Hotel discounted parking.
- Super King beds with Hypnos mattresses
- Glass enclosed double showers with duo rainfall and handheld power shower
- Nespresso coffee makers
- 49” TVs with Chromecast for streaming
- Bedside USB charging points
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- In-room safes and mini fridges
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Freestanding table and chairs for work or dining
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views.
Novelli at City Quays Dining
Novelli at City Quays is the multi-Michelin-starred and 5-out-of-5 AA Rosette-winning chef Jean Christophe Novelli's Ireland début. Situated on the waterfront, with unparalleled views across Belfast Lough, there is a double-height glazed façade and an open-air terrace. The restaurant serves an authentic Mediterranean menu with locally sourced produce and all-day dining.
View menus and book a table on the restaurant website www.novellirestaurants.co.uk/belfast
Phone: +44 (0) 28 9531 3191