Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival returns to the city's Titanic Quarter on 25-27 May 2019. Climb aboard magnificent tall ships, explore Belfast's maritime heritage and enjoy amazing family fun.
- Hop aboard some magnificent vessels
- sample an array of maritime-themed family fun and food
- watch roving international street performers and shows.
Visiting vessels and shipsWe have a host of ships and vessels attending this year's festival. Some of those include:
- Mexican Naval Vessel Cuauhtémoc
- Royal Naval vessel HMS Penzance
- Irish Naval Vessel Samuel Beckett
- Tall ship Pelican of London
- Ketch rigged Dutch sailing barge Volharding
- 1960's old style tug boat Brocklebank
- Four French Naval Vessels
- BE Chacal (Open Saturday only)
- BE Jaguar (Not open to the public)
- BE Leopard (Not open to the public)
- BE Tigre (Not open to the public).
Top events include:
- Great Light Story Telling Sessions
- Hamilton Dock - Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
- Sailortown - Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
- HMS Caroline – Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
- Jimmy Ellis: Home Again
- Titanic Slipways – Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
Getting to the FestivalWith multiple public transport services connecting to the Titanic Quarter, getting to the festival couldn’t be easier. Take the train to York Street Station or Titanic Halt; or hop on the Glider (G2 service) which stops at Odyssey, Titanic Belfast, Thompson Dry Dock and Catalyst Inc. Gliders run from the city centre and will operate normal hours throughout the weekend.
Download festival map >>
You might also like
Eventgps_fixed 1.03KMFri, 14 Jun
Renowned journalist and commentator Paul Mason is back at the Belfast Book Festival, as he discusses his new book Clear Bright Future: A Rad...