Visit Hillsborough Castle and Gardens for live music, festive food, family workshops, choral concerts and Christmas ghost stories this November and December.
- Each weekend, costumed interpreters will bring the castle to life as its residents above and below stairs prepare for the festivities.
- There will be live music from local musicians including Downshire Brass and Sestina, and the kitchen staff will provide Twelfth Cake and Wassail Cup to sample as they describe the menu for each occasion.
- Workshops for all ages will explore wreath making and paper cutting. All of these family workshops are included in your castle tour ticket for the date specified. There is no need to book, although spaces are limited. Suitable for children aged 5+.
- Father Christmas will be in residence in the castle on 15-16 and 22-23 December. Listen to a storyteller before dipping into the Bran Tub for an authentic Victorian Christmas gift.
- It’s 1895 and the Hill family are preparing for a dazzling Twelfth Night Ball and invite you to come along, listen to stories, play games and sample the traditional food, drink and music.
- Adult £8.00
- Child £5.10