This course will be run over 2 x three hour sessions starting with picture taking, through to editing, processing, and printing your negatives.
- No requirements. They will provide all of the equipment and materials. Though, you can bring your own camera.
- Understanding the composition, focusing, metering and exposure when picture taking.
- Choosing the correct film for the correct picture taking.
- How to correctly process a roll of black and white film.
- Looking at ISO levels and grain in film and how to use them.
- How to produce a high quality prints from your processed negatives.
- Standard £95.00