This practical, hands-on course is designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
- A digital camera with manual controls.
- How to work your camera in full manual mode.
- How to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO to create the correct exposure for a given photograph.
- How to use aperture to control the depth of field (the area in focus) and whether to use a shallow or large depth of field depending on the scene.
- How to use shutter speed to either freeze the subject or capture motion in your photograph.
- How to use ISO to change the sensor’s sensitivity to light, to either brighten or darken the photograph.
- How to use exposure compensation, and tips and techniques for interesting compositions.
- Standard £80.00