A practical, hands-on course designed for beginners, those wishing to refresh previous knowledge, and those who have completed ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera'.
- A digital camera with manual controls.
- They recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’.
- A quick refresh of the exposure triangle taught in ‘Introduction To Your Digital Camera’.
- Which white balance setting to select in specific lighting situations to make the photograph warmer or cooler.
- How to choose the correct metering mode to control the exposure in unusual light situations by measuring the amount of light entering the camera.
- How to use bracketing to take multiple photographs of the same scene, resulting in one image using the current settings and the rest underexposed and overexposed.
- Which focusing mode to choose in specific situations to ensure the subject is sharp, whether it is still, moving or difficult to focus on.
- The ability to understand your camera’s histogram as a graphical representation of the tonal values of your photograph.
- An introduction to your camera’s flash, filters and file formats.
- Standard £80.00