This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- A digital camera with manual controls.
- We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- Gain knowledge of documentary photography, its origins and working photographers.
- Gain an insight into Belfast Exposed’s archive - historical images which document the social and political changes throughout the Troubles in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
- How to start a documentary project, such as location and environmental portraits that tell a story, and establishing shots that set the scene, these can be great starting points.
- The technical skills and project planning skills required for documentary photography.
- Standard £95.00