This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Using Manual Mode’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- - A digital camera with manual controls.
- - We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- - Gain knowledge of studio lighting setups and techniques to use in portrait and product photography.
- - Perform the lighting controls by correctly using the model light and flash lighting.
- - Learn the following light setups: high key lighting, low key lighting, broad lighting, short lighting, butterfly lighting, and fill lighting.
- - How to create soft, flattering light for the subject in your portrait.
- - How to correctly compose your portrait or product photograph.
- Standard £95.00