This course will be run over 2 x three hour sessions starting with picture taking, through to editing, processing, and printing your negatives.
- No requirements. They provide iMac computers with Lightroom and images for you to use during the course.
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Lightroom.
- Working with images in the RAW format.
- Adjustments such as levels, curves, colour correction, lens correction etc.
- Using synchronised settings to apply edits from one image to multiple.
- Manage your workflow through cataloguing, archiving etc.
- Standard £80.00