The Summer Rose Fair is a celebration of the international Rose Garden at Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park. It's one of the world’s leading rose gardens, attracting thousands of visitors each year with its magnificent blooms.
City of Belfast international Rose TrialsOn Friday 19 July, a panel of International Judges will complete the final judging of the City of Belfast International Rose Trials.
Summer Rose Fair stallsA large selection of plants and crafts will be for sale in a marquee beside Wilmont House.
Summer rose and flower showDuring the Summer Rose Fair, visit the flower show in the marquee and see displays of roses, sweet pea, pot plants, bonsai and cacti. Members of the public can enter exhibits in the show.
Summer Rose Fair musicAs well as harp music playing daily in the Rose Garden from 2pm - 5pm there will be a variety bands and entertainment.
- 1pm - 5.30pm The Singing Sisters
- 2.30pm - 4.30pm The VIPS 3pc
- 7.30pm - 8.30pm Third Carrick Silver Band
- 12pm - 1pm Bailies Mills Accordian Orchestra
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm CWA Brass Band
- 3pm - 5pm The Big Kahuna
- 12 noon - 1pm Ormeau Concert Band
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm Downshire Brass Band
- 3pm - 5pm Peach