The award-winning Twilight Market returns to St George's Market in July with a real summer vibe.
Market TradersThe market will feature a range of pop-up restaurants as well as food and drink producers serving:
- crepes, Dutch pancakes, waffles and donuts
- Cuban, Thai, Caribbean and Mexican cuisine
- pizza, hot dogs and burgers
- jams, chutneys, sauces and oils
- soda bread, cakes and buns
- chocolates and fudge
- smoothies, coffees and hot chocolate.
Tanqueray No. Ten bar at the Summer Twilight MarketVisitors (over 18s only) will be able embrace the summer theme at the Tanqueray No. Ten bar where they can dress their own Tanqueray No. Ten with a choice of garnish and style of tonic.
- Ruby Grapefruit and Thyme / Mint / Rosemary
- Orange and Mint
- Strawberry and Basil
- Raspberry and Mint
- Raspberry and Lime.
- vintage collectables
Upcoming events at St George's Market
You might also like
Eventgps_fixed 1.39KMSun, 24 Feb
Liz Bonnin will present her experiences visiting the islands while developing a series on their natural history for BBC television. She will...