Experience the city through a specially curated programme of art exhibitions, local food and craft markets.
With a family-friendly vibe, this oasis in Belfast city centre is worth a visit any day of the week.
The coffee shop, which is open daily, serves a range of indulgences including Fairtrade hot drinks and delicious sweet treats prepared by local bakers. With plenty of space and comfortable seating, it’s the perfect place to meet up with people or simply take a breather from your busy day.
This pop-up venue marks the beginning of an exciting upscaled programme of culture and creativity for the city between 2022-2024.
If you want to ask about using the venue for a cultural event, please email email@example.com
Look out for the latest events information at 2 Royal Avenue>>
Top Reasons To Visit
- This unique venue is an oasis of calm and wonder in the heart of the city offering stunning existing architectural features.
- There is a focus on music gigs and performances, including regular music on the grand piano by some of Belfast’s finest pianists
- Enjoy an array of wellbeing events for all ages such as yoga and mindfulness to balance your body and mind.
- Offers a family-friendly vibe through a specially curated programme of workshops, art exhibitions, local food and craft markets.
- The perfect place to grab refreshments with a coffee shop offering Fairtrade hot drinks and locally sourced sweet treats.
10am – 5pm (coffee shop closes at 4.30pm)
- February and March
10am – 6pm (coffee shop closes at 5.30pm)
- Open late for bespoke events such as music gigs and markets