Experience the flavour of Belfast with the Visit Belfast Food & Drink Voucher. Your taste buds will be spoilt for choice with over 65 participating businesses including Michelin Star fine dining and quirky restaurants, gastro pubs and cafes, among other great culinary experiences and take away services.
Before you Go
Please check the regularly updated list of participating businesses below ahead of your visit, and notify them at time of booking that you will be utilising your Food & Drink Voucher.
Visit Belfast Food & Drink Vouchers are now valid for 24 months from date of issue. Please check voucher expiry date. For any queries, please contact the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre by emailing email@example.com or calling 028 9024 6609.
Visiting East Belfast? Then you have to dine or have a drink in the award-winning Horatio Todd's Bar and Restaurant.
Crowne Plaza Belfast
A 10 minute drive from the City Centre, this hotel offers 153 bedrooms with complimentary car parking, free Wi-Fi and restaurant onsite.
The Morning Star is one of Belfast’s most historic and picturesque pubs dating back to 1810 and run by the McAlister family since 1989, most recently crowned RAI Best Gastro Pub 2019.
Deanes Love Fish
Deanes Love Fish is not just another restaurant; it is a totally different eating out experience in Belfast.
Ryan's Bar & Restaurant
Yummy food, great drinks, friendly staff and fun times in south Belfast.
Shed Bistro is an award winning neighbourhood restaurant owned and run by a husband and wife duo Jonny (head chef) and Christina (general manager).
The Linen House is an award winning multi-venue complex composed of Sweet Afton Bar & Kitchen, The Perch Rooftop Bar, Franklins Sports Bar and Rita’s Cocktail Bar.
EDŌ brings you a relaxed dining experience with tapas style sharing dishes, robust meat and fish dishes and charcoal oven cooked steaks.
The stylish La Scala bistro serves up a stack of local favourites, exquisitely prepared and beautifully presented, perfect for lunch or early evening.
Great food, fine wine and fantastic service in the heart of Belfast City Centre, Northern Ireland.
Blank Restaurant offer a hyper seasonal Tasting Experience, entirely sourced from the finest produce from the finest farms and suppliers across Ireland. They prefer not to disclose what their dishes contain until they reach the table, so each course is a surprise.
Restaurant at the Fitzwilliam Hotel
The Restaurant at The Fitzwilliam Hotel, what an unusual room, with communal tables and stunning high-backed chairs, you know your experience will be very good.
Serving fabulous food and drink, The Errigle Inn features five bars, roof gardens, a beer garden and live televised sporting games.
The Causerie at the Europa Hotel serves everything from light bites to hearty specials.
Recognised as the UK’s Fish and Chip Restaurant of the Year, Fish City on Ann Street is a multi-award-winning seafood restaurant specialising in sustainably sourced seafood.
The restaurant is a modern infused restaurant with a authentic taste of the Bangladeshi cuisine.
The Chelsea is situated in the heart of the Lisburn Road, amongst the fine boutiques, art galleries and beauty salons of South Belfast.
Jospers Steakhouse & The Linen Bar
Located at the back door of Belfast's historical City Hall, within Ten Square Hotel, call in for succulent Josper grill cooked steaks.
44 Hill Street
A vibrant celebration of modern food and drink, influenced by the flavours of the Mediterranean using products from local, independent producers.
James St. is the coming together of two of Belfast’s best restaurants, James Street South Restaurant and The Bar and Grill at James St. The new offering is the best of the Bar and Grill's menu with a few light touches to the fine cooking of James Street South.
Deanes at Queens
In the vibrant Queen's Quarter of the city, Deanes at Queens is an elegant dining space, serving local, simple, hearty food prepared to perfection.
The Deer’s Head & Bell’s Brewery
The Deer’s Head is Belfast city’s original brewpub with a fully functional on-site craft brewery, Bell's Brewery, on full display inside this newly refurbished saloon bar.
Right in the heart of the buzzing Cathedral Quarter, Coppi is Belfast's first cichetti bacari restaurant inspired by those found in Venice.
2Taps Winebar & Restaurant
Family-owned tapas bar in the heart of Belfast cathedral quarter for over 17 years.
Experience seasonal creativity in this award-winning restaurant overlooking the River Lagan, and have a top gastronomic experience.
Howard Street Restaurant
Creating tasty dishes using the best of Northern Irish ingredients served alongside a captivating range of wines, beers and cocktails.
Hastings Culloden Hotel
The magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa is one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious hotels.
Flame Restaurant stands out as an exceptional establishment, and it proudly holds its place as one of Belfast’s premier dining experiences.
Producing simple but elegant dishes in cool atmosphere, Muddlers Club is hidden away in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter.
One of Belfast's oldest and biggest bars, Robinsons hosts five venues under one roof.
Novelli at City Quays
Novelli at City Quays offers relaxed all-day dining from an authentic Mediterranean menu matched only by stunning river views of Belfast’s iconic Titanic Quarter
Mourne Seafood Bar
If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar in Belfast.
Ben Madigan’s Bar & Kitchen
Ben Madigan’s Bar and Kitchen is a welcoming community bar in the North of the City. They are located on the Cavehill Road, only a few minutes’ drive from Belfast Castle, the Cavehill Country Park and Belfast Zoo.
The Doyen Belfast
A stylish and traditional bar on Belfast's Lisburn Road, boasting live music, cocktails, sport and a gastropub menu.
Clayton Hotel Belfast
Choose the chic Clayton Hotel Belfast hotel for its city centre location close to Victoria Square.
Parisien is the place to relish in the moment, with a chic yet comfortable ambience.
The Old Inn
Nestled in the charming village of Crawfordsburn, located just 15 minutes from Belfast and five minutes from the seaside town of Bangor, The Old Inn is the perfect escape for your next rural retreat.
All day dining in the heart of the Linen quarter, Actons offers traditional Northern Irish cuisine. The menu is for everyone including vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. A family run restaurant established over fifty years ago, Actons offers a warm and friendly welcome to their modern and vibrant restaurant.
Award-winning chef Niall McKenna has launched his new Waterman restaurant in the heart of Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter.
Oozing rustic charm, ‘home’ to traditional and modern live music, and just five minutes’ walk from Belfast City Hall; Granny Annies is the perfect venue for your gastro dining experience. Menus include some of Granny’s favourites.
Belfast's best riverside bar. Enjoy stunning views of the Lagan or watch live sports and bands. Great food and drink every day.
Bank Square Brasserie
Bank Square Brasserie is an intimate restaurant tucked away behind Bank Square in Belfast City Centre, specialising in locally sourced food.
Titanic Hotel Belfast
Situated in the heart of the Titanic Quarter, Titanic Hotel Belfast is the world's most authentic Titanic Hotel.
The Lamppost Cafe
Visit The Lamppost Cafe, a CS Lewis inspired, family run café in East Belfast.
Queens Café Bar
Established in 1901, Queens Café Bar is located in the heart of the bustling Queens Arcade in Belfast City Centre.
Holohan's Pantry is Belfast's only boxty house, located in the Queen's Quarter, serving fresh, local ingredients and authentic Irish recipes.
The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat
Hello you! Welcome to The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat. A laid back home from home, an open-air spa boasting Bohemian vibes with a touch of sophisticated luxury and chilled party playlist to match, for stays less ordinary, sip, dip & kip at The Rabbit.
Buba is a fun and vibrant ‘Small Plates and Flame Grill Restaurant’ based in the buzzing Cathedral Quarter of Belfast City Centre.
Iconic and multi-award winning Lisburn Road eatery, SHU is a local favourite and well worth a visit.
The Michelin Star Deanes EIPIC restaurant serves the very best of local ingredients, cooked to the highest of standards.
Strangford Arms Hotel
Whether the visit is for business or pleasure, the Strangford Arms offers that personal touch to make it a stay to remember.
Northern Ireland's premier luxury hotel and spa, situated only 30 minutes from Belfast.
Villa Italia is a family run pizzeria restaurant established in 1988, just a stone's throw from Queen's University
Feel good food served in a well-established, award-winning restaurant in the heart of the city centre.
Fratelli Belfast, Ristorante, Pizzeria & Bar
Oozing rustic Italian charm with contemporary edge Fratelli Belfast serves traditional dishes in a family friendly setting in the heart of the city.
Scalini is an Italian family run pizzeria restaurant in the heart of South Belfast and within walking distance of Queen's University.
Bullitt Hotel is a stylish and cleverly designed hotel with an urban atmosphere, offering top-quality accommodation in Belfast city centre.
Malmaison Hotels dare to be different. Housed in a listed building dating back to the 1800s, this boutique hotel is always big on style.
Deanes Meat Locker
Deanes Meat Locker, as the name suggests, is a meat driven restaurant, in the Deanes Howard Street complex, with a feature charcoal grill.
Cabaret & AMPM
Serving casual French, Irish and European dishes in the most beautiful, bohemian setting.
Crumlin Road Gaol
The Crumlin Road Gaol is a 19th century Grade A listed jail, open to the public for tours, concerts and events.
Cookery School at Waterman House
The Cookery School is a purpose built interactive kitchen and is perfect location for sharing a passion for produce and cooking.
Maldron Hotel Belfast City
Maldron Hotel Belfast City offers everything you need for that overnight city break or that all-important starting point for visiting the sights of beautiful Northern Ireland.
The Crafty Vintner Tasting Room
Belfast’s premier café and bar with a stunning outside terrace and state-of-the-art wine machines.
The award-winning Northern Whig offers great food and drink with even better hospitality.
World Class Spirits Stockists
Explore Diageo’s world class collection of luxury fine spirits, rich in heritage, craftsmanship and innovation. Participating restaurants and bars are identified with a ‘World Class Spirits Stockist’ title. The World Class Spirit brands include:
Food & Drink Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher is not intended for resale.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher can only be used once. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher is a ‘multi- option’ voucher, redeemable in a number of participating restaurants/ cafés (including cold takeaway food and beverages). Visit Belfast takes no responsibility for changes in the restaurants/cafés accepting the vouchers from the time of purchase to the time of use. See visitbelfast.com/voucher for the full list of participating restaurants/cafés.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher can be redeemed against any product or service offered by the participant restaurant/café.
- Please state your intention to use the Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher at the time of booking in your chosen restaurant/ café. Reservations are subject to availability.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher can be used as full or part payment. Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the redeemer. In most instances, no change will be given, however each restaurant/café is free to operate its own policy on this.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, privileges or vouchers.
- In the event of any dispute, Visit Belfast’s decision is final.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- Visit Belfast reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Belfast Voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase and will expire thereafter. Date of purchase/expiry is stated opposite. Vouchers are not refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
- During checkout, if a customer would prefer a specific denomination, they must specify it in the comments section. Once purchased denominations of vouchers cannot be exchanged.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Voucher is hardcopy only. An email confirmation will not be accepted at participating restaurants.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Voucher is sent by Royal Mail First Class Signed for delivery and therefore someone must be available to sign for the vouchers on delivery.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct mailing address is entered. If an incorrect mailing address is entered Visit Belfast cannot be held responsible and the Visit Belfast Food and Drink Voucher cannot be reissued.
- The Visit Belfast Food and Drink Voucher is sent by Royal Mail and once vouchers have left Visit Belfast, they have no control over any postal delays.
- Vouchers take 2-7 business days to arrive by post. However, this can take longer during holiday periods.
- Vouchers can only be sent to addresses within the UK. If a customer would like vouchers posted outside the UK, they will need to contact Visit Belfast directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 028 90246609 who will advise of EU and international postal costs.
- Visit Belfast cannot be held accountable for vouchers that go missing in the post.