A vibrant celebration of modern food and drink, influenced by the flavours of the Mediterranean using products from local, independent producers.
The history of 44 Hill Street’s building has ranged from a bonded warehouse to a butter merchants, evident in the industrialised interior with exposed brick work and metal beams dating back to the last century.
44 Hill Street
- 44 Hill Street
- BT1 2LB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Large outdoor dining facility
- Huge mural telling the tale of the Mediterranean
- Fantastic homemade cocktails
- Serves top quality local produce
- Family and group friendly