Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
A vibrant celebration of modern food and drink, influenced by the flavours of the Mediterranean using products from local, independent producers.
The history of 44 Hill Street’s building has ranged from a bonded warehouse to a butter merchants, evident in the industrialised interior with exposed brick work and metal beams dating back to the last century.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Large outdoor dining facility
- Huge mural telling the tale of the Mediterranean
- Fantastic homemade cocktails
- Serves top quality local produce
- Family and group friendly