EDŌ brings you a relaxed dining experience with tapas style sharing dishes, robust meat and fish dishes and charcoal oven cooked steaks.
EDŌ is one of only a very small number of restaurants to cook using a Bertha oven, which allows for the chefs to cook with apple and pear wood to give dishes a distinctive, smoky flavour. Jonny and Antonia look forward to welcoming you to EDŌ to take you on a journey of discovery of some of the best dishes and ingredients that Europe has to offer.
Booking is advised - please click to book online, or phone us on 028 9031 3054.
Fully licensed wide selection of wines, beers, spirits and cocktails.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fresh locally sourced ingredients
- High quality seasonal produce
- Excellent service, wonderful atmosphere and friendly staff
- Private dining up to 40 people
- Tapas style sharing dishes