McComb's Coach Tours
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently open with pre-booking online before travelling to the site strongly recommended. The site is open to visitors, however vehicular access is limited to a 2m height barrier, and we are unable to accept group bookings at this time. For full details and to book visit National Trust.
McComb's Coach Tours is Belfast's original day tour company offering Giant's Causeway day tours, private tour, and Ireland's only Cabrio Tour.
Other Tours from McComb's Include:
- Kildare Village Shopping Trip
- Treat Thursday Spa Day
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursions
- Derry Girls Experience from Belfast
- Private tours.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Northern Ireland's top attractions on the North Coast
- Luxury coaches
- Free Wi-Fi on selected coaches
- Multi-award winning company
- Award-winning guides
Giant's Causeway Day Tour
McComb’s Travel offers visitors to Northern Ireland the longest established tour of what is commonly called “The eighth wonder of the world”. Travel in one of the award winning coaches along the Causeway Coastal Route – voted one of world’s 5 most spectacular drives.
Tour Highlights include:
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Giant’s Causeway
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Lunch at Bushmills Distillery
- Photo Stops at Dunluce Castle and Carrickfergus Castle.
Exclusive – Walking Tour available at Giant’s Causeway and Exclusive Queue jump at Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge.
Game of Thrones Tours
Northern Ireland’s only 5 Star Graded Coach Tours!
Invade Winterfell & Westeros on our Award Winning Game of Thrones Coach Tours. They provide the transport to the cast and crew of Game of Thrones – so by travelling with McComb’s you’re travelling on the same coaches as the cast and crew have. There are plenty of costumes, props and photo opportunities along the way. Choose from two tours.
All aboard for Westeros:
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Cushendun Caves (birthplace of Shadow Assassin)
- Ballintoy Harbour (Pyke Harbour)
- Larrybane Quarry (Renly’s Camp)
- The Dark Hedges (The Kings Road).
Winterfell is Coming – Exclusive Direwolf Experience
- Meet the original Direwolves used in Season 1
- Exclusive Die Hard Guides
- Tollymore Forest (The Dark Forest)
- Castle Ward (Winterfell)
- Quoile River
- Audleys Castle
- Inch Abbey.
Belfast Cabrio Tour
Ireland’s only Cabrio Tour. Join McComb’s for a better view of Belfast – whatever the weather. They offer small intimate tours of Belfast in a luxury Cabriolet Coach. Enjoy commentary from an expert local guide, on a brand new coach with full leather seats, and phone charging points at every seat so you need never miss another photo op.
You’ll see sights like:
- Queens University // Botanic Gardens // Ulster Museum
- Shaftsbury Square
- Great Victoria Street // Crown Bar // Grand Opera House // Europa Hotel
- Falls Road
- Shankill Road
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Cathedral Quarter // St Anne’s Cathedral // St Patrick’s Church
- Albert Clock // McHugh’s Pub // Big Fish
- Titanic Quarter // Titanic Belfast // SS Nomadic
- Stormont // Parliament Buildings
- High Court
- St Georges Market
- Belfast City Hall.
Ultimate Causeway Tour
If you don’t want to travel on a coach with lots of other people, but don’t want to pay the premium price for a private tour – then this is the tour for you!
The Ultimate Causeway Tour is small group tour – limited to just 19 people. Avoid queueing to get on and off the coach, and spend more time experiencing with less time waiting.
This tour includes:
- A tour of Belfast’s famous wall murals
- Carrick-a-Rede Ropebridge
- Lunch at Ballintoy village’s local pub The Fullerton Arms
- The Dark Hedges
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Giant’s Causeway
This truely is the Ultimate Causeway Tour, for those who want to include all of the key sights on the Causeway Coastal route, in the more intimate surroundings of a small luxury coach.
You might also like
The Discovery Tour at Titanic Belfast
The Discovery Tour is a one hour walking tour including a walk around the Titanic Slipways and inside…
Value Cabs Taxi Tours
Value Cabs offers a range of tours throughout Northern Ireland, with pick up and drop off at your…
Experience Ards Tours
Experience Ards is a series of guided tours to help you explore Strangford Lough and the Ards Peninsula.
For the first time in its history, this mystical and enchanting estate, set in magnificent natural surroundings, is…
Northern Ireland Tourist Guide Association
Northern Ireland Tourist Guiding Association (NITGA) is the professional tour guiding body that covers not just Northern Ireland…
See & Do
Belfast Traditional Music Trail
The Belfast Traditional Music Trail is a unique way to experience Irish music in Belfast.
DC Tours run award-winning city centre walking tours and have recently launched a range of self-guided audio tours.
Welcome to Irelands Cycling Capital… Majestic mountains, dramatic coasts, stunning landscapes, enchanting forests, award winning mountain bike trails…