Shed Bistro is reopening on 3 July 2020!
With an ethos to deliver hand crafted contemporary dishes in a relaxed fun space, Shed is complemented with friendly service.
Shed provides great value in a contemporary setting with emphasis on food quality along with guest-orientated service staff who aim to make your dining experience the best in Belfast.
The restaurant started as a "one of a kind" start-up bistro but, years later, their ethos remains exactly the same - to deliver hand-crafted, contemporary dishes in a relaxed fun space complemented with great friendly and informed service.
Head Chef and General Manager Gareth England brings a depth of catering experience and creative flare to all elements of Shed's brunch, lunch and dinner menus.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Dedicated to good food
- Brunch menu runs every weekend from 10am to 1pm
- Pre theatre and vegetarian menus available
- Sunday lunch - 2 / 3 course set menu - 1pm to 8pm
- Book a table online via the Shed Facebook Page
- Monday to Friday 12pm-5pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 3pm/5pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 3pm/7pm
- Monday to Thursday 5pm – 9pm
- Friday 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 5pm – 10pm