Be transported back in time and explore one of the most comprehensive transport collections in Europe at the Ulster Transport Museum.
Immerse yourself in majestic locomotives, horse-drawn carriages, vintage motorbikes and cars, along with exhibits of historical materials, including photographs of the Titanic.
Learn about the history of transport in Northern Ireland and beyond and gain insight into how it has developed and transformed over the centuries.
A well of inspiration for the designers, engineers and adventurers of the future.
Top Reasons To Visit
- One of Europe’s most comprehensive transport collections
- Titanic exhibition
- Land, sea and sky gallery
- A gift shop with a wide offering inspired by transport
- Great family day out
- Adult: £9
- Senior (aged 65+): £7
- Student (with valid ID): £7
- Child (aged 5-17): £5.50
- Child (under 5): Free
- Job Seekers/Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £25
- Family (1 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £19