Be transported back in time and explore one of the most comprehensive transport collections in Europe at the Ulster Transport Museum.
Learn about the history of transport in Northern Ireland and beyond and gain insight into how it has developed and transformed over the centuries. A well of inspiration for the designers, engineers and adventurers of the future.
The Ulster Transport Museum has been awarded the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark, certifying that it is adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance regarding Covid-19 and has the required processes in place.
Visitors are advised to pre-book their tickets online.
The Midland Tearooms is closed until further notice but visitors can bring a picnic to enjoy on one of the many picnic benches located around the museum site. The cloakroom will also remain closed for now.
Find the most up to date information about how to book and what to expect from your visit at nmni.com/utm.
Top Reasons To Visit
- One of Europe’s most comprehensive transport collections
- Titanic exhibition
- Land, sea and sky gallery
- A gift shop with a wide offering inspired by transport
- Great family day out
- Adult: £9
- Senior (aged 65+): £7
- Student (with valid ID): £7
- Child (aged 5-17): £5.50
- Child (under 5): Free
- Job Seekers/Carers (with valid ID): Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £25
- Family (1 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17): £19