Family-owned tapas bar in the heart of Belfast cathedral quarter for over 17 years.
The family-owned business has enjoyed overwhelming support and success over two generations, without compromising on its original values: authentic service, quality refreshment and great food that's meant to be shared.
A Spanish and European inspired tapas restaurant, their aim has always been to make you feel at home with a relaxed and casual dining experience along with all the excitement of a summer celebrations.
Boasting one of the city’s largest outdoor heated terraces, 2Taps welcome family, friends, and admirers from across the world, to treat 2Taps like a holiday and home in one.
Known not only for their freshly made paellas, but also meat, fish, vegetarian, and vegan tapas dishes, 2Taps caters for all tastes. With a fully equipped cocktail bar and specials complimentary to season and theme, they use the highest quality fresh produce and premium spirits.
Long established friendships with individual importers such as Neill Wines also allows 2Taps to offer a carefully selected range of wine, where quality, authenticity and value are key. Each bottle is a perfect example of regional & varietal uniqueness, from vineyards with sustainability and environmental respect at heart.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Family-owned tapas bar in the heart of Belfast cathedral quarter for over 17 years.
- Boasting one of Belfast largest outdoor dining experiences.
- Something to suit everyone from meat, fish, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and more.
- Large drinks menu with wines, bubbles, sangrias, cocktails, beers, mocktails, soft drinks, non-alcoholic teas, coffee, liqueur.
- Relaxed casual dining experience, 2Taps love to make people feel like they are at home.