Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
The AC Hotel Belfast, located on the waterfront, is the first Marriott hotel in Northern Ireland.
Built from the ground up with a designers' eye, the contemporary bedrooms have thoughtful touches of luxury including floor to ceiling windows with panoramic river or city views.
Both guests and non-residents can enjoy all-day dining in the AC Lounge or riverside terrace. When day turns to night the restaurant, Novelli at City Quays, brings multi-Michelin-starred chef Jean-Christophe Novelli's flare to the dining experience.
Key Hotel Facilities
- 188 Bedrooms
- 2 Boardrooms
- AC Fitness Room
- Riverside Terrace
- Views of Titanic Belfast
- Novelli at City Quays Restaurant
- 2.6 miles from Belfast City Airport
- Hotel discounted parking.
- Dog friendly (max. two dogs per room)
- Super King beds with Hypnos mattresses
- Glass enclosed double showers with duo rainfall and handheld power shower
- Nespresso coffee makers
- 49” TVs with Chromecast for streaming
- Bedside USB charging points
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- In-room safes and mini fridges
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Freestanding table and chairs for work or dining
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views.
Novelli at City Quays Dining
Novelli at City Quays is the multi-Michelin-starred and 5-out-of-5 AA Rosette-winning chef Jean Christophe Novelli’s Ireland début. Situated on the waterfront, with unparalleled views across Belfast Lough, there is a double-height glazed façade and an open-air terrace. The restaurant serves an authentic Mediterranean menu with locally sourced produce and all-day dining.
View menus and book a table on the restaurant website www.novellirestaurants.co.uk/belfast
Phone: +44 (0) 28 9531 3191