Andersonstown Indoor Aqua Park is the largest centre of its kind in Northern Ireland, offering three high speed water slides, a surf simulator and children’s adventure aqua play area.
Abyss – definitely one for the brave! Riders enter a capsule and prepare to be plunged into an abyss, with the floor disappearing right below their feet.
Torrent – in singles or pairs, riders will slalom thrilling drops, twists and turns on inflatable rings. Be prepared for extreme speeds of up to five metres per second.
Vortex – a body slide that will have riders racing to the bottom down twists and turns at high speeds
Experience the thrill of catching a wave indoors on Northern Ireland's first ever indoor surf simulator. Pumps fire a constant five metre wide wave sheet to challenge riders. Designed for a variety of age groups and skill levels, Surf Belfast has four different performance settings to ensure that the ride can be enjoyed by just about everyone.
Children’s Adventure Aqua Play Area
A huge fun zone for all the little ones with a large play structure, including a tipping water bucket, canons, slides and climbing frame. For toddlers, there is shallow confidence water at Little Lagoon.
There is also a 25m swimming pool for family swim sessions with an average water temperature of 29.5C.
- Anyone wishing to experience the water slides will need to pre-book a session online via the Better UK app.
- Sessions are up to 60 minutes long, including changing
- These are extreme slides and are not suitable for children under eight
- A trickle flow system is in place allowing additional riders to enter the water slides every 10 minutes
- Minimum height and weight restrictions are in place to keep all riders safe.
- Riders are asked to follow the socially distanced queuing system on the water slides tower
Booking via the Better UK app: How to make a booking| Water Slides Rules
- Anyone wishing to experience the attraction will need to pre-book a session online or via the Better UK app.
- Choose Andersonstown Leisure Centre as your club
- Select Book Surf Belfast
- Prices will vary for members and non members
- Sessions are up to 45 minutes long, based on eight people per session taking turns to ride.
- A minimum height restriction of 1.2 metres (4 feet) is in place.
- Experienced instructors provide all the guidance to keep everyone perfectly safe
Booking via the Better UK app: How to make a booking | Surf Belfast Rules
Leisure water including family swim sessions in the main pool and use of the confidence water for children need to be pre-booked as a ticket online or via the Better UK app. These operate Monday to Sunday. Children’s Adventure Aqua Play Area operates along side the water slides sessions.
Booking via the Better UK app: How to make a booking
Andersonstown Indoor Aqua Park
- 132 Andersonstown Road
- BT11 9BY
Top Reasons To Visit
- The water slides are a world class water attraction in Belfast
- Abyss is a first drop slide in Belfast and Ireland
- Surf Belfast is the only indoor Surf Simulator in Northern Ireland
- Highly qualified staff and trickle flow entry system ensures guest safety
- Value for money - under 5s swim for free
- Wednesday and Friday: 4-8pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 12 noon to 4pm
- Thursday: 4-8pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
Confidence water is open during Swim for All sessions across the week
Children’s Adventure Aqua Play Area
- Wednesday and Friday : 4-7pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 12 noon to 2pm
Water Slides and Leisure Water
- Adult: £10.40
- Child: £7.80
- Family Pass (two adults and two children): £31.20
- Family Pass additional child: £5
- Adult: £19.50
- Child: £13