Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Antrim Castle Gardens is an historical gem, with nothing like these 400 year old gardens anywhere else in Northern Ireland.
Be sure to visit the Garden Coffee Shop with its delicious menu. Your visit won't be complete without a stop in the visitor shop, stocking a wide range of gifts.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the beautiful and unique 17th Century gardens
- View the Oriel Gallery's range of stunning art exhibitions
- Discover the Garden Visitor Shop and Garden Coffee Shop
- Free guided tours available to groups booking in advance
- Green Flag accredited park