Antrim Castle Gardens is an historical gem, with nothing like these 400 year old gardens anywhere else in Northern Ireland.
Be sure to visit the Garden Coffee Shop with its delicious menu. Your visit won't be complete without a stop in the visitor shop, stocking a wide range of gifts.
Antrim Castle Gardens and Clotworthy House
- Randalstown Road
- BT41 4LH
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the beautiful and unique 17th Century gardens
- View the Oriel Gallery's range of stunning art exhibitions
- Discover the Garden Visitor Shop and Garden Coffee Shop
- Free guided tours available to groups booking in advance
- Green Flag accredited park