Antrim Castle Gardens and Clotworthy House
Antrim Castle Gardens is an historical gem, with nothing like these 400 year old gardens anywhere else in Northern Ireland.
Be sure to visit the Garden Coffee Shop with its delicious menu. Your visit won't be complete without a stop in the visitor shop, stocking a wide range of gifts.
- Opening hours are for Clotworthy House, the gardens are always open.
- The Garden Coffee Shop is open from 9am.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the beautiful and unique 17th Century gardens
- View the Oriel Gallery's range of stunning art exhibitions
- Discover the Garden Visitor Shop and Garden Coffee Shop
- Free guided tours available to groups booking in advance
- Green Flag accredited park
You might also like
Step aboard and discover one ship, 100 years of history, and 1000 incredible stories
Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience and a must-see on any visit to Belfast and…
One of the park’s biggest attractions is its lake, which was originally used for boating.
See & Do
Visitors to Titanic Distillers at Thompson Dock will experience the workings of the distillery and hear the story…
A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Giant's Causeway is a magnificent, mysterious geological formation on the North East…
Ards and North Down
Escape the city and meet the great outdoors. Just 20 minutes from Belfast.
Located in Portaferry on the shores of Strangford Lough, you can enjoy a diver's view of marine life…
Jordanstown Loughshore Park
Located in Newtownabbey on the shores of Belfast Lough, enjoy panoramic views from Belfast to Bangor at the…