Belfast Whiskey Club is Belfast’s only fully independent and non-profit whiskey club that opens its doors to people from all over the world to come and experience unique whiskey tastings in venues right across Belfast.
Each tasting is unique and provides an excellent opportunity to taste whiskey from Ireland and from around the world; the vast majority of which are not found in local bars!
The club’s events are open to the public, but to be guaranteed a space at one of the tastings it is important to book via Facebook.
Belfast Whiskey Club is based in the famous Duke of York bar in the Cathedral Quarter, yet can be found hosting their tastings in a plethora of bars in the city and further afield in Northern Ireland.
They offer bespoke and tailored tastings to suit small parties and larger functions including corporate events and festivals, such as Belfast Whiskey Week.
Join a session and enjoy the taste, the atmosphere and the craic while sipping fantastic whiskey!
Please drink responsibly.
Belfast Whiskey Club
- c/o Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
- 9 Donegall Square North
- BT1 5GB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique whiskey tastings: no two tastings are the same
- The team is sociable, laid-back, full of enthusiasm and has plenty of time for fellow whiskey lovers
- Experience Irish whiskey in Belfast
- Feel right at home; home is where the whiskey is!