Tranquil location 10 minutes from Belfast City Centre. A warm welcome, courteous staff & exceptional service will be hallmarks of your stay.
At The Clandeboye Lodge, you'll experience high standards of accommodation, food and hospitality, recognised by the Northern Ireland Gold Star Service Excellence Award and various industry accolades. And to make your visit very special, they can offer you a selection of treats to make your room, and your visit to The Clandeboye Lodge, as wonderful as possible.
- 2 suites with designer bathrooms
- 2 family rooms with extra bed, over sized bathroom, bath with aqua TV and separate rainforest shower
- 13 executive rooms with added floor space, Nespresso centre, fresh fruit and mineral water, deluxe bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
- 26 superior rooms with a timeless residential feel and contemporary design
- All rooms are non smoking
- All rooms are furnished with a work desk with lamp, desk level electrical outlets, wired internet access, a salon hairdryer and iron with ironing board
- 10 Estate Road
- BT19 1UR
Top Reasons To Visit
- Tranquil, rural location 15 minutes from Belfast city centre
- 5 minutes from the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
- Golf or unwind at Luxe Day Spa at adjacent Blackwood Centre
- Strangford Lough and areas of outstanding beauty nearby
- Ranked by Tripadvisor as #1 hotel in Bangor & Co. Down
Coq and Bull
A new approach to dining based on premium quality produce that’s fresh, seasonal and locally sourced. Good, honest food.
Vegetables grown in the fertile Ards Peninsula. Dairy produce from grass-fed herds. Organic chicken and beef from traditional farm-reared Irish breeds. Fish freshly caught in the Irish Sea. Menu ingredients from small-scale, artisan producers.
The kitchen team works in partnership with suppliers, using their shared expertise to develop dishes that surprise and delight – whether you’re sitting down to breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
Whether you catch up with friends or get together for an informal meeting, there’s a great selection of drinks on offer, from authentic Irish whiskies to a perfect pint of Guinness.
With a host of options, you are spoilt for choice. At the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, you can step back in time and uncover a way of life from 100 years ago, take a day trip touring the scenic Strangford Lough and visiting Mount Stewart and Castle Ward, iconic historic properties. Golf at 13 nearby courses including the world famous Royal Belfast.
The Business Centre is open 24/7 and is equipped to offer administrative support and everything else you need to stay connected, without a charge.
Meeting organisers and delegates alike understand the value of a professional experience with effortlessly delivered expertise. The contemporary, dedicated events complex offers unrivaled facilities with a ball room seating 350 delegates and 5 syndicate areas ranging from 15 – 150 delegates, surrounded by the 2000 acred Clandeboye Estate. Yet, only 15 minutes from Belfast City centre, Belfast City airport and seaport, the Clandeboye Lodge offers a distinctive solution for corporate meetings, seminars and conferences.
The Clandeboye Lodge events team creates unique events from a delicious, light society luncheon to a choice menu dinner dance and awards night with a themed back drop. When it comes to events the hotel doesn’t believe in the ordinary, the average, the usual. They believe extra-special should come as standard, and go the extra mile to make your money go further and make your event something really memorable.