- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
Choose the chic Clayton Hotel Belfast hotel for its indulgent health club and city centre location close to Victoria Square.
A four star contemporary hotel in the heart of the city, just a few minute's walk to pretty much anywhere in the city centre, entertainment, shopping, bars and restaurants, City Hall yet located in a surprisingly quiet area. This hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for business and leisure travellers.
The accommodation comprises 170 fully air-conditioned rooms including 10 accessible rooms (5 with roll-in showers). All bedrooms have super fast high speed wifi and large HD TVs, super comfy beds and the odd designer touch.
Did you know that Clayton is also the only hotel in Belfast city centre to offer a swimming pool? Enjoy the leisure centre and spa, where you can work out in the gym, swim some lengths and treat yourself to some pampering by our spa and beauty therapists.
Avenue 22 Restaurant and bar offer tempting dishes including local specialities, unbelievably good steaks and a full Irish breakfast. Avenue 22 is a family friendly restaurant with early restaurant opening times and children's packs.
- 22 Ormeau Avenue
- BT2 8HS
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fabulous city centre location
- Onsite Health Club with 15 metre pool
- Stylish and contemporary bar and restaurant
Enjoy heavenly afternoon tea at the Clayton Hotel Belfast from £25pp.Afternoon Tea package includes:
Afternoon Tea: £25ppAfternoon Tea with Prosecco: £30ppBook now on 028 9032 8511.
- A selection of finger sandwiches with delicious seasonal fillings
- Freshly baked scones with preserve and cream
- An assortment of chef’s mini delights
- Enjoy with a pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- King Koil beds especially made for Clayton Hotels
- En-suite bathrooms with bath/shower and Clayton toiletries
- 32” flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room safe suitable for a 17” laptop
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Work station area
- Iron and iron board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary access to health club
- Nespresso coffee makers in executive rooms and suites
- Bathrobe and slipper in executive rooms and suites
7-5-5 Lunch Menu
Seven dishes, served five days a week until 5pm in Avenue 22 Restaurant.
- Traditional carbonara (veg option available)
- Pizza of the day
- Chilli chicken with skinny fries
- Chicken, cheese, red onion and sweet chilli panini
- Sandwich with a choice of three fillings *additional fillings 50p each
- Classic Caesar salad
- Pulled pork sliders, skinny fries and coleslaw
Only £7.55 each. Add a soft drink, tea or coffee for £2.25.
Available Monday to Friday from 12pm to 5pm (discount/concession cards not applicable).