Choose the chic Clayton Hotel Belfast hotel for its indulgent health club and city centre location close to Victoria Square.
A four star contemporary hotel in the heart of the city, just a few minute's walk to pretty much anywhere in the city centre, entertainment, shopping, bars and restaurants, City Hall yet located in a surprisingly quiet area. This hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for business and leisure travellers.
The accommodation comprises 170 fully air-conditioned rooms including 10 accessible rooms (5 with roll-in showers). All bedrooms have super fast high speed wifi and large HD TVs, super comfy beds and the odd designer touch.
Did you know that Clayton is also the only hotel in Belfast city centre to offer a swimming pool? Enjoy the leisure centre and spa, where you can work out in the gym, swim some lengths and treat yourself to some pampering by our spa and beauty therapists.
Avenue 22 Restaurant and bar offer tempting dishes including local specialities, unbelievably good steaks and a full Irish breakfast. Avenue 22 is a family friendly restaurant with early restaurant opening times and children's packs.
Discover some of the enhanced sanitisation procedures and new practices Clayton Hotel Belfast has implemented to keep guests and staff safe - claytonhotels.com/keep-safe.
Clayton Hotel Belfast
- 22 Ormeau Avenue
- BT2 8HS
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fabulous city centre location
- Onsite Health Club with 15 metre pool
- Stylish and contemporary bar and restaurant
- 170 bedrooms
- One boardroom
- Newly refurbished meeting and events floor offering 13 flexible meeting rooms with breakout areas to facilitate catering and networking
- Large ballroom space can cater for up to 550 delegates with your own private bar area
- Club Vitae Health Club featuring 15m heated swimming pool and gym
- Avenue22 Restaurant and bar
- Hotel discounted parking at NCP
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- King Koil beds especially made for Clayton Hotels
- En-suite bathrooms with bath/shower and Clayton toiletries
- 32” flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room safe suitable for a 17” laptop
- Controllable heating and air conditioning
- Work station area
- Iron and iron board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary access to health club
- Nespresso coffee makers in executive rooms and suites
Avenue 22 Restaurant
Clayton Belfast believes that the produce on their doorstep is the finest in the world. They are incredibly proud to work with local artisan producers who provide them with the finest and best ingredients for their dishes.
Dining is available seven days a week in the recently refurbished contemporary restaurant.