Ireland’s first farm distillery, crafting award winning whiskey, gin and poitin from the ground up, with excellence Instilled in every drop.
Echlinville is a rare field-to-glass distillery. Their new make spirits are crafted from the ground up, on land they have farmed for generations. Every drop is trickle pot distilled to perfection from barley sown, grown, harvested and malted by hand on their family farm.
Their state of the art stillhouse stands proudly alongside the Echlinville Manor House in the heart of the historic Echlinville Estate near the shores of Strangford Lough. Their whiskey casks are nurtured by the Ards Peninsula’s mild micro-climate and saline air, helping their spirit mature to perfection.
Echlinville offers a rang of visitor experiences, ranging from the Tour & Tipple to exclusive warehouse tastings, food pairings with local producers and bespoke group events.
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, smells and flavours of Ireland’s first farm distillery and discover the journey of their spirits from ground to glass. And after you’ve discovered how we capture the flavour, colour and mouthfeel of their spirits, visit the distillery shop and Distiller’s Rest Café and enjoy a stroll through the Echlinville Estate on their walking trails.
- Distillery Tours must be booked in advance.
- Dogs are welcome in the café and walking trails as long as they are kept on a lead.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit Ireland’s first farm distillery and the first new distillery in Northern Ireland for more than 125 years.
- The home of Ireland’s Best Whiskey (Irish Whiskey Awards 2022), Dunville’s Irish Whiskey ‘The Spirit of Belfast’.
- Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, smells and flavours of a real working distillery.
- Enjoy a coffee at the Distiller’s Rest Café and a walk through the historic Echlinville Estate on our walking trails.
- Enjoy the sights of the Ards Peninsula and Strangford Lough, an internationally recognised Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.