Culturally rich west Belfast is home to traditional Irish culture, language, sport and music.
Take a taxi tour in one of the famous black taxis or join a walking tour organised by an ex-prisoner. There are many things to see in west Belfast. From the huge range of political murals to the traditional music sessions, from Milltown and city cemeteries to Clonard Monastery.
If you fancy some fresh air, why not take a walk up the Divis and Black Mountain or visit the Colin Glen Forest Park? If you are looking for a rest afterwards and a bite to eat, you will be spoilt for choice in west Belfast. Whether it's a coffee in Conway Mill or a lunch in the Cultúrlann, great service is guaranteed.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit the largest urban Gaeltacht, cultural heart of Belfast
- Visit Clonard Monastery with its sumptuous rose window
- See the political, social and cultural murals
- Take a walking or taxi tour of the area
- Walk up the Divis Mountain or in Colin Glen Forest Park