In the heart of the city centre, beside the Belfast Waterfront Hall, the Hilton epitomises the lively confidence of the bustling city.
The Hilton Belfast hotel has 9 meeting rooms for 2-450, a business centre and wireless internet access in public areas. From Hilton Rooms up, all Hilton Belfast hotel rooms offer air conditioning and river or mountain views. Executive Room guests enjoy Executive Lounge access and the stunning river-view corner suites overlook the historic Harland & Wolff shipyard, builders of the Titanic.
View a panoramic tour of Hilton Belfast here.
- 4 Lanyon Place
- BT1 3LP
Top Reasons To Visit
- Two minutes' walk from Belfast City Centre
- Ten minutes' walk to Titanic Belfast
- Sonoma Restaurant and Cables Bar
- LivingWell Express gym open 24-hours a day
- Business centre, events space and executive lounge