Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all accommodation providers and visitor attractions included in our web pages remain closed. Retail businesses may be open for click and collect services, and restaurants, pubs and cafés may be open for takeaways only. Click here for full information on current restrictions and planned reopening dates, or visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast safely today!
Take a tour through Belfast City centre and hear stories of interesting, unusual and entertaining events that have happened in Belfast over the last 150 years.
- A bank robbery,
- A stick-up at a bar,
- Paddy buying everyone a drink from his winnings on the horses
- John, who was caught up in four different bomb attacks
These stories and many more in a two-hour walk through the city. Saturdays and Sundays only at 10am and 1pm each day. Admission £12 per person. Meeting at Visit Belfast Welcome Centre opposite Belfast City Hall.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great way to see parts of the city that you wouldn’t normally go to
- Meet other people who are visiting the city
- Hear stories about the city that you won’t find on Google
- See places that you might want to go back to for food or drink after the tour