Please note, Northern Ireland is in a lockdown until 5 March 2021. Until then all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
Take a tour through Belfast City centre and hear stories of interesting, unusual and entertaining events that have happened in Belfast over the last 150 years.
- A bank robbery,
- A stick-up at a bar,
- Paddy buying everyone a drink from his winnings on the horses
- John, who was caught up in four different bomb attacks
These stories and many more in a two-hour walk through the city. Saturdays and Sundays only at 10am and 1pm each day. Admission £12 per person. Meeting at Visit Belfast Welcome Centre opposite Belfast City Hall.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great way to see parts of the city that you wouldn’t normally go to
- Meet other people who are visiting the city
- Hear stories about the city that you won’t find on Google
- See places that you might want to go back to for food or drink after the tour