Irish FA Tours
Irish FA Tours tells the unique story of Northern Ireland football from 1880 to present day using a variety of media, interactive displays, key artefacts and behind the scenes access.
The Education and Heritage Centre is self-guided and visitors will have one hour to explore the centre before the official stadium tour begins. Irish FA staff and tour guides will be at hand to assist and make your visit the best possible experience.
Please note, public tours are unavailable on Linfield Football Club match days. Click here to check tour availability.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Learn all about the unique story of Northern Ireland football
- Explore a variety of media, interactive displays and key artefacts
- Relive your favourite moments following Northern Ireland
- Self-Guided visitor exhibition
- Official Guided Stadium Tour included
The National Football Stadium at Windsor Park offers a truly unique setting for a memorable birthday party as you celebrate in style with a private tour of the iconic grounds and learn about the rich history with a visit to the Education and Heritage Centre.
The Birthday Party Package includes:
Access all areas
- A private behind the scenes stadium tour with your own personal tour guide.
Test your GAWA knowledge
- There’s plenty of facts to discover at the Education and Heritage Centre.
- Face off against some virtual Northern Ireland legends in fun interactive features and activities.
- The birthday boy/girl will receive a premium GAWA goodie bag!
- £8.50 per child + 2 free adults
- Group size 12 children
- Estimated time 2 hours
For a customised package please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit: www.irishfa.com
- Child (5 – 15) – £5.50
- Adult (16+) – £8.50
- Concession (Students/Over 60’s) – £6.50
- Family (2 adults, 2 children/1 adult, 3 children) – £25
Irish FA Tours
Irish FA Tours tells the unique story of Northern Ireland football from 1880 to present day using media, interactive displays, key artefacts and more.
You might also like
Step aboard and discover one ship, 100 years of history, and 1000 incredible stories
Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience and a must-see on any visit to Belfast and…
Hilden Brewery is Ireland’s Oldest Independent Brewery brewing a great variety of beers to taste. Perfect when partnered…
See & Do
Game of Thrones Studio Tour
Step inside the Seven Kingdoms and explore the world of Game of Thrones like never before at the…
See & Do
Lake & Oak Coppersmithing
Ever wanted to learn the ancient craft of coppersmithing? Come amaze yourself with your creativity and bring home…
Stormont Estate is a major tourist and visitor attraction on the outskirts of Belfast.
The White House
The White House is closed until further notice. Check back soon for updates.
Ormeau Park is the oldest municipal park in Belfast, Northern Ireland, having been officially opened to the public…