Loaf is a social enterprise working with people with learning difficulties and Autism.
Loaf Catering and Café is a social enterprise that produces 'food with purpose'. They serve a range of delicious foods including their award-winning sausage rolls and other locally sourced, freshly prepared dishes as well as a selection of hot drinks and sweet treats.
Loaf Catering also offers outside catering across Belfast. They provide delicious platters of fresh food to homes and businesses using local suppliers where possible and can cater for all sorts of occasions – from small meetings to special events.
Through Loaf's Café sites they provide training and work experience for people with learning disabilities and autism. All of the profits made go to their charity the NOW Group, a social enterprise supporting people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future.
Loaf Pottery and Coffee Shop:
Loaf Pottery and Coffee Shop is located on Main Street in Crawfordsburn. Their café serves great coffee, deli sharing boards, artisan wood fired pizzas and Loaf’s award-winning sausage rolls.
They run an exciting programme of events throughout the year, including art classes, drop in Paint Me, Glaze Me workshops and our popular Pizza and Pottery Nights. The Pottery is also available for private hire for meetings, parties, and other events.
As a social enterprise, profits made from Loaf go towards helping people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future. When you purchase from the Loaf Café or purchase their pottery online you are making a real difference to the lives of the participants in their training and employment programmes.
- Loaf Café & Bakery | 307 Grosvenor Road, Belfast BT12 4LP
- Loaf Pottery and Coffee Shop | 24 Main St, Crawfordsburn, Bangor BT19 1JE
- Loaf Café at the Folk Park | Ulster American Folk Park (Omagh) 2 Mellon Rd, Omagh BT78 5QU
- The Bobbin | Belfast City Hall
Top Reasons To Visit
- Loaf Pottery and Coffee Shop is dog friendly in Crawfordsburn
- When you buy from Loaf you are making a real difference to the lives of people with learning difficulties and autism.
- Food served at Loaf is handmade on site using the best local produce.
- Food available for people with dietary requirements, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- They serve Loaf’s speciality award-winning sausage rolls that are available in vegetarian options.
Loaf Cafe & Bakery
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Loaf Pottery and Coffee Shop
Thursday & Friday 12pm – 9pm, Saturday 10am – 9pm, Sunday 10am – 5pm
The Bobbin, Belfast City Hall
8.30pm – 5pm Monday – Friday