- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
Northern Ireland's only full time producing theatre.
The Lyric Theatre has two performance spaces (389 seat Danske Bank Stage and 120 seat studio space). With its continually full programme, there's always a production worth seeing no matter when you visit. The theatre has breathtaking views of the River Lagan and its gourmet café makes the venue well worth a visit on its own merits.
Described by the Daily Telegraph's architecture critic Ellis Woodman as one of the 'best British buildings built this century', the stunning £18 million building has won a series of awards for its architecture over the years.
Visit www.lyrictheatre.co.uk for more info or follow the Lyric Theatre on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 55 Ridgeway Street
- BT9 5FB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Producing high quality professional home-grown theatre
- A range of performance work to suit all tastes
- Stirling Prize shortlisted architectural landmark
- Popular scenic cafe bar serving food daily
- Leading arts venue boasting world class facilities