The stunning Mourne Mountains and Ring of Gullion region of County Down is a veritable open-air playground.
Find out more at www.visitmournemountains.co.uk.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Walk the Mournes – Northern Ireland’s highest mountain range
- Slieve Gullion and The Giant’s Lair – Ireland’s Mountain of Mystery
- Game of Thrones locations – Winterfell - Castle Ward, Strangford, Quoile, Downpatrick, Tollymore Forest Park, Newcastle
- St Patrick’s Country – St Patrick’s burial ground, Saul Church, Down Cathedral and St Patrick Centre
- Castlewellan Forest Park, home to one of the longest permanent hedge mazes in the world