Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all accommodation providers and visitor attractions included in our web pages remain closed. Retail businesses may be open for click and collect services, and restaurants, pubs and cafés may be open for takeaways only. Click here for full information on current restrictions and planned reopening dates, or visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast safely today!
The stunning Mourne Mountains and Ring of Gullion region of County Down is a veritable open-air playground.
Find out more at www.visitmournemountains.co.uk.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Walk the Mournes – Northern Ireland’s highest mountain range
- Slieve Gullion and The Giant’s Lair – Ireland’s Mountain of Mystery
- Game of Thrones locations – Winterfell - Castle Ward, Strangford, Quoile, Downpatrick, Tollymore Forest Park, Newcastle
- St Patrick’s Country – St Patrick’s burial ground, Saul Church, Down Cathedral and St Patrick Centre
- Castlewellan Forest Park, home to one of the longest permanent hedge mazes in the world