Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
The stunning Mourne Mountains and Ring of Gullion region of County Down is a veritable open-air playground.
Find out more at www.visitmournemountains.co.uk.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Walk the Mournes – Northern Ireland’s highest mountain range
- Slieve Gullion and The Giant’s Lair – Ireland’s Mountain of Mystery
- Game of Thrones locations – Winterfell - Castle Ward, Strangford, Quoile, Downpatrick, Tollymore Forest Park, Newcastle
- St Patrick’s Country – St Patrick’s burial ground, Saul Church, Down Cathedral and St Patrick Centre
- Castlewellan Forest Park, home to one of the longest permanent hedge mazes in the world