Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar in Belfast.
Mourne's aim is to serve fresh local seafood at an affordable price. To ensure freshness they purchase direct from the local ports of Annalong and Kilkeel on a daily basis. Their mussels, oysters and cockles are sourced from shellfish beds at Ballyedmond in Carlingford Lough.
Lunch ( first come, first served; walk in basis)
- Monday – Thursday 12pm - 4pm
- Friday & Saturday 12pm - 3:30pm
- Sunday 1pm – 4pm
Dinner (reservations recommended)
- Monday – Thursday 5pm – 9:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 5pm – 10pm
- Sunday 5pm – 9pm
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fresh local seafood
- High quality seasonal produce
- Excellent service, wonderful atmosphere and friendly staff
- Private dining for up to 40 guests available
- Pre-theatre menu runs daily