The Museum of Orange Heritage is an interpretive centre showcasing the history, culture and traditions of the Orange Institution.
There is also a second centre located at Sloan's House, Loughgall, County Armagh.
Museum of Orange Heritage
- 368 Cregagh Road
- BT6 9EY
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique artefacts dating back from 1689
- Experience the interesting story of Orangeism
- New audio visual and interactive technologies
- Educated and experienced staff to help enhance your experience
- A unique and must see attraction to Northern Ireland