Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
The Museum of Orange Heritage is an interpretive centre showcasing the history, culture and traditions of the Orange Institution.
There is also a second centre located at Sloan's House, Loughgall, County Armagh.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique artefacts dating back from 1689
- Experience the interesting story of Orangeism
- New audio visual and interactive technologies
- Educated and experienced staff to help enhance your experience
- A unique and must see attraction to Northern Ireland