- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
COVID-19 Update: Museum of Orange Heritage has reopened. Opening times are from Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm (last admission is 4pm).
The Museum of Orange Heritage is an interpretive centre showcasing the history, culture and traditions of the Orange Institution.
There is also a second centre located at Sloan's House, Loughgall, County Armagh.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique artefacts dating back from 1689
- Experience the interesting story of Orangeism
- New audio visual and interactive technologies
- Educated and experienced staff to help enhance your experience
- A unique and must see attraction to Northern Ireland