Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
The Museum of Orange Heritage is an interpretive centre showcasing the history, culture and traditions of the Orange Institution.
There is also a second centre located at Sloan's House, Loughgall, County Armagh.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique artefacts dating back from 1689
- Experience the interesting story of Orangeism
- New audio visual and interactive technologies
- Educated and experienced staff to help enhance your experience
- A unique and must see attraction to Northern Ireland