Experience seasonal creativity in this award-winning restaurant overlooking the River Lagan, and have a top gastronomic experience.
Open Wednesday (dinner only), Thursday to Saturday for lunch and dinner service.
OX menus are designed to showcase excellent meats and sustainably sourced fish whilst equally careful attention is given to seasonal vegetables and fruit.
Head Chef Stephen Toman together with Front of House Alain Kerloc'h continue to wow even the most jaded food critics with their impeccable food and wine pairings. Stephen is a true believer in seasonality and has the imagination and creativity to bring seemingly mundane ingredients to Technicolor life.
Whether you decide to go for the set lunch menu (2 courses for £40 or 3 courses for £45) or the six course OX seasonal tasting menu (£85 ) Discovery Wine Pairing (£60), Prestige Wine Pairing (£120), Non-Alcoholic Pairing (£40), we are sure there is something to suit. And with a diverse drinks selection offering both affordable quality and high end wines by the glass your perfect dining experience awaits you at OX.
Top Reasons To Visit
- 3 Course Lunch Menu £45 - fantastic food, affordable format
- OX Menu - let us surprise you with seasonal 6 course menu
- OX Ingredients - seasonality, quality and sustainability
- OX Wine - thoughtfully selected and intriguing
- Team OX – here for you, so sit back, relax & enjoy the view