Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre, Queen’s Arcade is home to a variety of luxury Boutiques and local independent retailers.
A Historical Landmark
Built in 1880, Queen’s Arcade is the last Victorian Arcade in the city. In 2019 after many years of planning, the grand building was restored back to its 19th century former glory. Take a tour and discover one of Belfast’s signature landmarks.
Enjoy their extensive selection of luxury goods with over 25 brands to choose from. From David Yurman jewellery and Cartier timepieces, to Lunn’s engagement rings and Robinson’s hand crafted shoes, discover new and exciting brands at Queen’s Arcade.
A Luxury Experience
Receive a warm welcome to their Boutiques with a glass of champagne and outstanding customer service. Sit back and relax whilst learning about their luxury brands and their beautifully crafted collections.
Bespoke & Personalised
Add a personal touch to your chosen piece with engraving and embossing, available at selected Boutiques including Montblanc and Lunn’s Jewellers. Customise your watch with exclusive straps and add-ons, which can be purchased at their luxury watch Boutiques.
Opening times vary per store but the Arcade is open from 9am – 6pm Monday – Saturday for visitors.
In August the Arcade will also be open on Sundays from 1pm – 5pm.
Top Reasons To Visit
- 120 years since it was born, Queen’s Arcade remains one of Belfast’s signature landmarks
- It is the last remaining Victorian Arcade in the city
- Home to the only Rolex, OMEGA, TAG Heuer and Montblanc Boutiques in Ireland
- World class customer service from luxury boutiques and independent retailers
- Queen’s Arcade has exclusive access to special edition and Boutique only pieces