Please note, Northern Ireland is in a lockdown until 5 March 2021. Until then all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
The birthplace of Titanic is Belfast's newest and most vibrant destination, Titanic Quarter Ltd co-promotes the Titanic Quarter development with Belfast Harbour.
Reflecting the achievements of history with the latest design approaches, Titanic Quarter's futuristic mix of residential, commercial, tourism, education and retail space has provided Belfast with a new urban quarter.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Titanic Belfast the World's largest Titanic experience
- HMS Caroline, an astonishing survivor of WW1
- Explore Titanic's authentic landmark, the Dock & Pumphouse
- Lagan Boat Company – Titanic harbour guided boat tours
- Check out TQEventsBelfast on Facebook/Twitter & Instagram!