Situated in a 19th century shoe factory, Union Street Bar is one of the Belfast's most stylish bars with a cool yet comfy vibe.
The Main Bar is the heart of the building with roaring open fires, plush seating and a bustling atmosphere of fun. This hub of the building is home to entertainment of all sorts throughout the week from karaoke, cabaret to smart phone table quizzes every week.
THE GREEN ROOM
Upstairs, the Green Room Cocktail Lounge is worth a visit. For a more private setting away from the Main Bar, the Green Room offers a fantastically intimate space where you can relax with great food and great cocktails but still feel a part of the main buzz in the bar.
The Roof is Union Street Bar's open top outdoor space. This lively area of the bar is the place to be in summer and a cosy winter wonderland in the colder months. Kick back with friends in this super casual setting and enjoy their signature cocktails. Easily one of the best rooftop bars in Belfast which also includes disabled access.
THE SHOE FACTORY
No bar is complete without a space to dance and let loose a little and the Shoe factory is just such a space. This room transform from a cabaret setting to a dance floor in minutes and is home to Belfast’s biggest Sunday night Drag Bingo Show, CabarGay!
This addition to the bar is a warm an inviting space out front with ample seating, lighting and of course outdoor heaters for those chillier evenings. A fantastic space to enjoy a quick pint or for those longer nights with friends.
Union Street have a jammed packed week every week here in the bar with karaoke nights, cabaret, live music, drag queens, a smartphone quiz and much more! They provide the very best in entertainment 7 nights a week.
Free entry all week except on events which you can find on our socials.
Top Reasons To Visit
- CABARGAY - Belfast’s biggest Sunday night drag show! An all out ‘drag fest’ of cabaret, live performance, bingo and much more.
- Every Wednesday from 8pm they host a smartphone quiz where you can compete for the top spot and over £100 worth in prizes!
- Karaoke with Tina Leggs Tantrum books WEEKS in advance & it’s easy to see why it's a one of a kind show every Saturday from 5pm!
- This fantastic space is great all year round to enjoy a few cocktails with friends and some of their fantastic pub grub.
- KREMLIN - Our sister venue, Kremlin Nightclub is right next door and it’s the perfect place for the party to continue.