- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Northern Ireland's premier shopping and leisure destination, with over 70 fabulous stores and restaurants suitable for the whole family.
Brands include Urban Outfitters, Mango, Pull & Bear, Hollister, Cruise, Reiss, LK Bennett and Ireland's only Apple Store.
Food outlets include Nando's, Starbucks, Wagamama, Frankie and Benny's and Cosmo.
Topped by an iconic dome, discover panoramic views across the city, the river Lagan and even to the Mourne Mountains.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Over 50 high end and high street retail outlets
- 18 amazing restaurants to suit all tastes
- Dome viewing gallery with a stunning 360 degree views
- Odeon cinema - movie experience of a lifetime
- Shopmoblity - located on Level B2 welcome hall
Victoria Square Dome Daily Tours
Victoria Square’s resident tour guide Gerry offers free, hourly tours of the dome, giving you a spectacular view of Belfast and allowing you to take in sights such as Belfast Castle, Harland & Wolff Cranes, Belfast City Hall, Belfast Courts of Justice and the Albert Clock. The tours run each day, hourly from 10am-4pm.