Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
The Visit Belfast Welcome centre is open daily with helpful staff available to advise you on all that Belfast has to offer.
- Automated customer counting system with visual prompts
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the centre, from the front door right through to our customer information desks
- Additional cleaning to ensure frequently touched surfaces are regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment – where possible, we’re encouraging a cashless payment option
- Tourist information and advice
- Translink rail and bus ticket sales
- Tickets for tours and events
- Accommodation bookings
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left luggage
Top Reasons To Visit
- Free local and national tourist information
- Free WiFi
- Great local gifts and souvenirs
- Tickets for events, festivals and tours
- Free maps and literature
Left Luggage Storage
The Visit Belfast Welcome Centre has a left luggage facility so visitors can securely store their luggage while exploring the city.
It costs £4 for a half day or £6 for a full day (per bag) and photographic ID is required.
Luggage storage may be liable to a random inspection.
Storage during opening hours only: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sundays 11am to 3.30pm.
Airport Tourist Information Centre
Belfast International Airport
Tourist Information Desk
- Open Monday to Friday 7.30am – 7pm and Saturdays 7.30am – 3pm. Closed on Sundays.
Telephone: +44 (0)28 9448 4677
Belfast Welcome Centre Opening Times:
- Monday to Saturday: 9am-5.30pm
- Sunday: 11am-4pm
- Bank Holidays: 11am-4pm
Belfast International Airport Opening Times
- Open Monday – Friday 7.30am – 7pm
- Saturday 7.30am – 3pm
- Closed Sundays
View our accessibility details on www.accessable.co.uk.
You might also like
North Down Visitor Information Centre
Bangor's Tourist Information Centre offers a high quality service including free information, accommodation reservations, bureau de change and…
Visit East Belfast
Explore East Belfast's fascinating industrial heritage and famous faces or get active along the two Greenways.
Ards Visitor Information Centre
Information on attractions, accommodation, activities and events.
Built in 1726 in a distinctly Italianate style, the grade A listed Old Courthouse is now a Visitor…
Lisburn Visitor Information Centre
Get a range of help and advice on exploring the Lisburn and Castlereagh area.
See & Do
Located at the heart of Belfast City Centre, Belfast One is your one stop destination whether your visiting…
Belfast Metropolitan College
Belfast Metropolitan College is the largest further and Higher Education College in Northern Ireland and one of the…
See the top sights of the beautiful city whilst riding in optimal comfort on a luxury, fat tyre…