Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Waterfront Hall is one of Belfast's most iconic venues. Sitting right at the heart of the city's vibrant entertainment scene, the venue has it all - laugh until you cry comedy, monumental gigs, fantastic family shows and must-see sports and entertainment.
- Main auditorium
- 2 multi-purpose, divisible halls suitable for conferences, exhibitions and gala dinners
- Meeting rooms
- Exhibition facilities
- Arc brasserie restaurant
- Cloakroom facilities
- Adjacent car parking facilitie
Find out more about conferencing facilities at ICC Belfast.
View the full programme of events at waterfront.co.uk.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A key city landmark and architecturally stunning building
- Create #IWasThereWhen memories with friends and family
- Fantastic bar facilities making it the perfect meeting point for those pre-show drinks
- The Waterfront Hall offers stunning views of the city
- See for yourself #WhereLegends are made with a fantastic programme of World Class Events
There are two bars offering a full range of drinks. They open approximately one hour before an event and remain open until the end of the interval.
There are two multi-story car parks located just a short walk from Waterfront Hall, offering more than 800 parking spaces. APOCA Parking Lanyon Place is located just 100 metres from the venue and from the Hilton Belfast car park Waterfront Hall is a four-minute walk.