Waterfront Hall is one of Belfast's most iconic venues. Sitting right at the heart of the city's vibrant entertainment scene, the venue has it all - laugh until you cry comedy, monumental gigs, fantastic family shows and must-see sports and entertainment.
Find out what’s coming up, new on sale announcements, details of performances and create your #IWasThereWhen moments to see for yourself #WhereLegendsAreMade.
- Main auditorium
- 2 multi-purpose, divisible halls suitable for conferences, exhibitions and gala dinners
- Meeting rooms
- Exhibition facilities
- Arc brasserie restaurant
- Cloakroom facilities
- Adjacent car parking facilitie
Find out more about conferencing facilities at ICC Belfast.
View the full programme of events at waterfront.co.uk.
- 2 Lanyon Place
- BT1 3WH
Top Reasons To Visit
- A key city landmark and architecturally stunning building
- Create #IWasThereWhen memories with friends and family
- Fantastic bar facilities making it the perfect meeting point for those pre-show drinks
- The Waterfront Hall offers stunning views of the city
- See for yourself #WhereLegends are made with a fantastic programme of World Class Events
There are two bars offering a full range of drinks. They open approximately one hour before an event and remain open until the end of the interval.
There are two multi-story car parks located just a short walk from Waterfront Hall, offering more than 800 parking spaces. APOCA Parking Lanyon Place is located just 100 metres from the venue and from the Hilton Belfast car park Waterfront Hall is a four-minute walk.