Bridges Urban Sports Park
Bridges Urban Sports Park has skateboard, in-line skating, parkour and BMX facilities.
There is a car park directly beside Bridges Urban Sports Park which costs £3 per day between 8am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. It is free to use after 6.30pm and at weekends.
To have fun safely, please observe the following rules:
- The park is for parkour, skateboarding, in-line skating and BMXing. No other vehicles, including motorised scooters, are permitted.
- If you're under 11 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Don't take food or drinks onto the ramps or bowl.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment at all time (a minimum of a helmet).
- Be courteous towards less-experienced park users.
- When concrete surfaces are wet, don't ride or skate.
- Don't stand at the coping of the bowl or at the bottom of any ramps.
- Don't use the park when under the influence of alcohol or any substances that could affect your co-ordination.
- If you fall and aren't injured, get up and move to the side as quickly as possible.
- Make sure your equipment is well maintained – any failures could harm others around you.
- All users of the park are equal, regardless of age, ability or your chosen sport.
- Be aware of others around you and wait your turn.
- Be cautious when crossing the ramp areas to avoid collisions.
- Spectators should watch from the designated areas.
- Belfast City Council does not accept liability for injury or damage incurred when using the park and users of the facility do so at their own risk.
- If you don't observe these rules, you will be asked to leave the park.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Northern Ireland's first urban sports park
- Skateboarding, in-line skating, parkour and BMX
- Capsule bowl and street complex
- Handrails, hips, quarter pipes, grind boxes and hubbas
You might also like
When visiting Belfast, why not take a walk in the beautiful hills which look down on the city,…
See & Do
Prison Island Belfast
Inspired by the ‘Crystal Maze’ Prison Island Belfast has 25 different prison-themed challenge cells. It’s a totally unique…
Eat & Drink
Belfast Artisan Gin School
Make your own Gin while you enjoy some craic and a few tipples. Belfast Artisan Gin School is…
Balmoral Golf Club
Located just 2 miles south of Belfast city centre, Balmoral Golf Club is an 18 hole tree-lined parkland…
Lost City Adventure Golf
Enjoy an epic adventure at The Lost City Adventure Golf - food, drinks and indoor fun for all…
Limitless Adventure Centre
Calling all thrill seekers... If you’re up for a challenge then Limitless Adventure Centre is definitely for you.…
Lagan Adventures – Belfast Hydrobikes
Explore Belfast’s River Lagan with the Hydrobikes At Lagan Adventures where you will be taking cycling off the…
See & Do
Belfast Walking Tours
Discover Belfast a vibrant city with a unique history on a private sightseeing tour led by an experienced,…