Belfast's premier yarn shop. A superb selection of natural fibre yarns that you won’t find anywhere else in Belfast.
They're proud to stock locally made indie products, like Giddy Aunt Yarns and Gilly Bean Pottery. Plus, every one of their items is sourced with sustainability and ethics in mind. As such, they promise that all wool is from non-mulesing sources and that they'll strive to avoid as much plastic as possible in their materials and packaging.
Join them at one of their upcoming workshops or Stitch & Stash - Hanks own knit night!
Hanks is easily accessible on foot or by public transport. Hop on the number 5 bus outside city hall and get off at Clara Street.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Superb selection of natural fibre yarns sourced locally and from across Europe that you won’t find anywhere else in Belfast.
- Friendly and knowledgeable service to help you find the perfect project.
- Regular classes and knit nights.
- Sustainable and ethically sourced products. They even have vegan yarn options!
- Online order and in-store collection available.