Please note, Northern Ireland will be in a six-week lockdown from 26 December. During this period all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
Yummy food, great drinks, friendly staff and fun times in south Belfast.
Downstairs is a cosy bar with an excellent selection of local and world craft beers, a roaring fire and a warm welcome so that you can while away the hours with great craic and conversation.
Upstairs is 70-seat restaurant, showcasing the best of NI produce at great prices. Known for the NI farm quality assured steaks, traditional Irish Boxtys and of course their famous chicken wings, it is family friendly and excellent value for money.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Some of the best chicken wings in town
- An excellent selection of local and world craft beer
- The best of Northern Irish food produce
- A warm Northern Irish welcome
- An old haunt of poet, Seamus Heaney